San Diego

Am now in San Diego... suddenly at the opposite face of earth... Life has queer jump functions built into it! Am here to study control theory & (hopefully) do PhD in it.. am here for last 4 months... and am missing old days... Well... enough melancholy! hope to make best of it by studying hard, making friends, and keeping in touch with old friends. Plan to get back to India as soon as I finish it. All the professors I saw only on webpages are suddenly cubicle away, and dont look too overbearing :-) Am making ends meet while doing coursework & research.. Plan to write this more often, just for myself to keep track of my thoughts.. coz I am very forgetfull.. (if not memoryless;-) and some thoughts are uplifting in dark times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YES+ !!!

Custom torture :-)

Watching wind industry grow, memories from last 20 years